Stage 6. - Timber Frame Fabrication / Production Drawings.
Production drawings are provided and generally consist of the following:
- Walls and spandrel panels
- Floor panels / loose joist layout
- Ladder unit details
- Beam details - steel or engineered timber
- Stair detail
- Site layout drawings (for walls, floors, roof etc)
- Proposed roof truss plan (for truss manufacturers design)
- Production listing - listing all panels, beams, additional loose items etc
- Special items - bespoke items for a specific project
All panels will be designed in accordance with manufacturers standards, ie maximum handling sizes, lintel details, sheathing requirements etc.
Roof truss profiles are provided as guide only and for truss supplier. We will check truss profiles as part of the design service and advice if alterations required.